for those who do not know who cybersix is.
I always feel so pained when people don’t know Cybersix.
Cybersix is a forgotten national treasure of Canadian programming — it’s an unexpected collaboration between the Japanese studio TMS Animation and the Canadian animation network Teletoon. It’s a loose adaptation of the Argentine comic of the same name and cancelled only after a 13 episode season run (probably because it was too good to exist) and market distribution thereafter has been limited and obscure at best.
The MC is genderqueer/nonbinary who presents as a male teacher by day and a lady crime fighter by night, has a brother who also happens to be a panther who also fights crime, has a bara love interest who is drawn to both identities, the villains are ex-Nazi SS agents, AMAZING ANIMATION, and so many other great things.
Also the opening is gorgeous.
"One isn’t the Loneliest Number" Milestone Giveaway
To celebrate my blog’s 1-month, 100+ followers, and 10,000+ notes (oh, and Gekkan's 11th episode!), I'm ecstatic to be giving away a copy of the Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun Fanbook!
- Anyone can participate, even if you don’t follow me.
- Reblogs and likes are go! I do ask that you please space out reblogs out of courtesy to followers and because Tumblr doesn’t recognize successive reblogs.
- No giveaway blogs. I’ll be monitoring the entries, so please keep it real with me on this.
- Giveaway ends October 1st, 11:59pm EDT. A winner will be selected via random number generator.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to my ask, or else someone else will be chosen. Please keep your askbox open on the last day!
- I’ll ship anywhere, just make sure you’re comfortable giving me your address.
Good luck, everyone, and thank you for all your support!
Though really I think I just wanted an excuse to send this gorgeous thing off to a loving home.
favourite anime OP/ED: naoki urasawa’s monster
Since Nicolas can’t hear (he can read lips but what’s the point of that when Alex sings), he’s actually standing by the speakers to feel the vibrations of her voice and in that way he can visualize (with closed eyes - no lip reading here) her voice and what she sounds like.
character development, imma go cry in the corner.
i was reading about slaine on the korea version of wiki and apparently the voice actor for the princess said she disliked slaine after recording ep 12
I agree look at the title it says CHILDHOOD’S END what the heck happen. Some says this will be the end of slainexprincess
fuck this guy